Ablewell Advice was established in 2012 an initiative of the Central Hall Methodist Church in Walsall, West Midlands. Central Hall is a registered charity.
Our philosophy is:
“People-centred, putting the client and their needs first”
Although we are linked to the Methodist Church our services are available to any Walsall richard mille fake watches resident, regardless of their faith background.
We are members of Advice UK, the UK’s largest support network for free, independent advice centres. Our experienced debt advisers are also members of the Institute of Money Advisors.
- Ian ChiltonCaseworker, Welfare Benefits and Money Advice
- Julie FitzpatrickFood Bank & Office Coordinator
- Lucy WoodallSMI Project Coordinator
- Kay SkittCaseworker, Welfare Benefits and Money Advice
- Michaela KempsonCaseworker, Welfare Benefits and Money Advice
- Sarah BurrowsSenior Case Worker, Debt Welfare Benefits and Money Advice