During these difficult times, we want to be clear about what services we are still offering and how these will operate.
Firstly, it is important to make you aware that we are a very small service. We employ just four members of staff and the rest of our team are volunteers. Some of these will not be able to join us at the moment because their age or health situation means they are advised to self isolate. We will do our best with what we have and we ask you to be thoughtful and patient with us.
– We intend to maintain our advice service as much as possible but most appointments will need to be conducted remotely. This may need some action from you before the appointment – please help us to help you.
– We will no longer be offering home visits under any circumstances but housebound clients will be helped remotely as above.
– We are currently fully booked up to 3rd April. If you call us, we may be able to add you to our waiting list for when appointment slots become available. However, we are not maintaining an endless waiting list so we may ask you to gm rolex datejust rolex calibre 2813 mens 116234 12mm automatic call back another time if the list is full.
– We assist with debt and benefit queries only. If you have an enquiry about anything else, we would ask you to contact our friends at Citizens Advice, who are operating phone and digital services. You can find out how to access their services here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/contact-us/
Our computer suite remains open at present but we have introduced social distancing measures.
All group sessions and workshops have been cancelled.
– Our food bank remains open Mon, Weds and Fri 10am – 2pm and Sat 11am – 1pm.
– Please see the voucher holders list on the foodbank page of our website for details of places you can get a voucher. Please note that we have been advised that St Paul’s Church at The Crossing in Walsall is currently closed. We would suggest you call the voucher holder before attending to confirm they are still open.
– If you are self-isolating and unable to get out to obtain a voucher, please contact us and we will direct you accordingly.
– We do not currently have plans to offer home delivery for https://www.universalvapeshop.com lost people who are self isolating. If you are unable to get to us to collect your food, we would ask you to call us and provide the name of a nominated friend or relative who will collect it for you.
– If you are planning to bring a foodbank voucher to us, we would be grateful if you would ring us before you come if possible. This will enable us to check your dietary requirements and have your food ready so that you are not waiting.
We are working closely with Black Country Foodbank and Walsall Council to keep our foodbank provision going. The above advice and information may change so please check back regularly.
How you can help us
We would greatly appreciate your help to maintain stocks of food. If you are able to make donations, we would be very grateful. To promote social distancing, you are welcome to leave donations in our reception area – just knock on the window and give us a wave and we will come and get it once you’ve left if you prefer.
Finally, if you are visiting our centre for any reason, we will ask you to wash your hands on arrival.
Thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
Project Manager, Ablewell Advice Walsall